Sunday, May 3, 2015

PlayFaction Review

Hello Everyone!!! 

Today I will be reviewing a Faction server known as PlayFaction!!!!! Okay, one thing I have to explain, I was being stupid and accidentally deleted the PlayFaciton review sooooo yeah I'm reuploding it so enjoy! Alrighty, With Out Further Ado, LETS BEGIN!!!! 

Right off the bat I'm going to talk about the spawn. The spawn was just recreated recently and, just saying, I like this one a LOT better than the last. It has a very deserty Nomadic feel and it looks really great! I really like it because it feels so unique and just awesome. 

Okay, time for some fun stuff.... The Mob Arena!!!!! I really, really like the Mob Arena it's probably one of the most things that I do. Basically if you don't know what Mob Arena is (MA) it's basically what the title is, you fight against waves upon waves of mobs and it's just really fun to me, so theres that. 

Another that I like about this server are the staff...... because why not! So, the staff are really nice and they will always help you in anyway that they can and they are just extremely nice and awesome. I would like to give my buddy who is a Moderator on the server and he is extremely helpful and nice so if you ever see TehKing on don't forget to give him a reminder of how good he is doing. Good Luck Bud! 

Last but not least, the currency! The currency, I thought, was stupid at first until I realized how awesome it will be to raid people. If you don't know what I'm talking about let me explain. If you had say one million dollars in MC cash on the server and you converted that to a ton of emeralds, lets say that you couldn't fit all of them in your inventory. Where would you put them? In your chests of course! My point is, if you raided the richest person on the server, you'd be the richest person on the server. I just thought that was cool and it kinda is sooooo yeah. 

I classify this server as........ HARDCORE SERVER! Well Duh... It's a Faction server so that is why it was classified as Hardcore. 

IP: mc.playfaction.com 

Thank You All For Listening To My Review Of PlayFaction! If You Ever Hop On, Don't Forget To Tell Them Where You Came From! 

No comments:

Post a Comment